October 5, 2012

It's Friday, Friday, Friday! Day2 {21 for 31}

I am so glad that it is Friday. Ready for a fun filled weekend. Anessa has softball, and her college is playing at the same complex, so we are going to watch both. San Jose and Cal play right before Anessa's game starts on Saturday. Should be fun. I am also going to finally post some photos of the house. It is slowly getting to completion. However, now it is being decorated for Halloween.

I am so excited this is the first year that I am really decorating. Oh! and I am going to take some pictures of Averie in her Halloween costume this weekend. Last years photos were not that great. I am determined to take some great photos this year. Well this is going to be a short post. I got very little sleep last night. Meaning, my brain is not in writing mode.





0 comments:

Post a Comment