August 23, 2012

Busy Bee is right

Everything has been so crazy, and busy that I can hardly find time to blog let alone take a shower. We are moving in exactly....well now. We have to be out of our current house by September 1st, and we are behind in the packing and the moving. Nothing is over there, but maybe a bottle of windex. It is hard to find the time to move the boxes that are packed. Nessa has practice Tuesday's and Thursdays. Grammy is on vacation until the 30th of this month. I volunteered to be on the Softball Board at Nessa's High school. What was I thinking when I volunteered for that. I  must have been intoxicated or just plain crazy. Luckily there is a bright side to being a board member. I love the people. Anessa's High school coach is amazing. So there is little time to even think about packing up our life and moving it to another house.

This is the plan. I have scheduled out what rooms to pack on what days. This is the only way I can think of to keep myself on track.
8/22 - Linen closet, and Guest Bathroom
8/23 - Averie's closet, and my closet
8/24 - My bathroom, and living room
8/25 - Play room, and dining room
8/26 - Hall closet, and laundry room
8/27 - Kitchen. {this is going to be a toughie}

There it is all planned out. We painted the whole house over the course of 4 days. Sore is an understatement. We were in agony. I had no idea that painting was going to wear us out like it did. We hurt in places that we did not even know there was muscle. I have pictures of the new colors that I will post. OOH!!! Exciting news, the carpet is being replaced on Friday. Which means that in addition to the hundreds of cleaning supplies that I am bringing over this weekend. I have to pack up the vacuum. I would not care normally, but I have to do it all on my own. Brian and Anessa are leaving for San Jose on Friday for a prospect camp. Even though she has already verballed to San Jose State, the coach still wants her to work out so he can she how she has grown. Great timing right. Never seems to fail that when they need to be home, they are gone. Sometimes I just want to scream.


In addition to all of this. I am keeping track of my meals. So expect to see posts on what I eat daily. I am taking some tips from an Registered Dietitian that works for Self Magazine. I love reading her blog, "Eat Like Me." It is very helpful. So, the plan is to track that on here. I think it will help me stay healthy through all the changes that are happening.

Averie Update. She has a follow up for her ears today. Hopefully everything looks good. She has been unusually grumpy lately, and I don't know if it is teething. {I don't feel anything}. Or her ears, or maybe she is just being testy. I really don't know. Other than that she is in great health. Very happy, most of the time *smiles*

 Not pictured is a KX energy drink, two slices of Round Table pepperoni pizza, and a bowl of Honey smacks with 2% milk.






0 comments:

Post a Comment