August 31, 2012

Next on the LIST!

There will be no week in insta-pics. I know I am sorry. I have been so busy that the picture taking in my house has been non existent.

The car sold! Thank goodness. Brian and I are so relieved. I was really nervous. What would we have done. I guess now we don't have to think about that. Moving on right.

Next on the LIST. Continue to get completely moved out of our current house into the new one. I feel like I have been working non-stop to pack but there is still so much. As I predicted I am packing all by myself. Anessa did her room and bathroom. But otherwise it is all me. Brian is taking care of his garage. But I would have never volunteered for that anyways. He has been working hard too don't get me wrong. He is trucking load after load from one house to another. Thank goodness we are only moving down the road. When he drops off the load, the routine has been that I unpack it.

Grammy is back from her vacation. YAY!!!! Man are we happy to have her back. It is such a relief to know that Averie will be PROPERLY watched. She keeps her super active during the week. We have noticed that because of the lack of activity she is wanting to go to bed later. Like last night, 10 o'clock. I was miserable.

So.....where too now. Moving, packing, repeat. I guess that is the only plan. Oh that's not true. To add insult to injury, I suggested that we invite our families over for Labor Day to BBQ. I know I am a masochist. They have done so much for us and since it is a three day weekend. I wanted to thank them all for all their help before Softball season started and we have no weekends. Ugh Softball. Is it that time already. I have got to get it together.

In closing. It is my Best Friend and her Husbands ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY. I love them both and hope that they have a great trip. He has made her more adventurous, and that makes for some great pictures and stories.{side note; technically it is not their anniversary until Monday, but who knows how busy I will be this weekend.}






0 comments:

Post a Comment