August 6, 2012

Missing in Action - Weekend Wrap-up


Sorry for going MIA for a few days. It has been crazy lately. I am going to sum up the weekend very quickly for everyone. Averie, Averie, being tired, Averie. That is about the jist of my weekend.

Brian worked all weekend long, so Averie and I hung out around the house pretty much for the whole weekend. I did venture out to take the oldest to the batting cages, and we even hit a garage sale.

This was the best  garage sale ever. The actual garage sale was over by the time we got there, but they had marked everything that was left over free. There happened to be an IKEA loft bed on the lawn. Marked FREE!!!! Can you believe that.

Here it is... Can you believe it. I still can't.



I felt super lucky. Anessa has been looking at a bed like this for about a month. Now it is done and it was FREE!

I missed Friday's week in Insta-pics so here it is a weekend late. The one that says, "nice asses." That is from my wedding 2 years ago. I was packing for out move at the end of the month, and found it at the back of our guest book. I have no idea what possessed me to look in the back of the book, but I did and that is what I found. The Hair ties are a gift from Averie's Nana and Great Grandpa. They are so sweet. I do think that we need to see them more. I am thinking that a small party is in the future, after we move of course. That way everyone knows where we live, and we can see everyone. I think that would be nice.







0 comments:

Post a Comment