May 21, 2012

Week{end} Wrap up

This weekend was so much fun. It was packed full of excitement. Saturday was spent at the softball field watching Anessa play in the playoffs for her high school . Her team did really well. They won both of the games they played. Final score was 16-1, and 18-1. They crushed them to say the least. Later that night we took Averie over to my parents house to spend the night. Then headed to grab something to eat and to the movies. We went and saw, "What to Expect When you are Expecting." It was pretty funny in parts. Not that great overall. The couple behind us made it pretty hard for us to enjoy it as well.


The result of SOFTBALL.... Wear SUNSCREEN people!

Sunday was the big anniversary surprise. Brian planned the whole thing on his own. I had the opportunity to sleep in on Saturday, but the excitement woke me at about 7am. I was up and ready to go by 8am. Talk about excited right! We were Averie and Anessa free, thanks to Grandma and Grandpa.

We were off....

 We detoured from the original plan and had breakfast at Gilwoods Cafe in Napa Valley, California. It was so yummy. One of the best breakfast I have had in a while. We then drove to Pacifica. This might sound cheesy, but Brian found a Taco Bell on the ocean. We love Taco Bell, isn't he sweet. I do admit that we passed up on the opportunity to have Taco Bell beach side for a different resturant. We were so tired Saturday night that we had Taco Bell then. Two days in a row is a little too much Taco Bell. We stopped at the ocean and took a walk along the beach. Brian found a beautiful sea shell and two starfish. He felt so lucky to have found one starfish that when he found the second one he thought we should go out and play the lottery. From the beach we went to a restaurant called the Miramar. It was very nice and the food was delish. Okay I had a salad, how can you go wrong. The Mimosa was a treat though. I figured that it was our anniversary day and that I should have some champagne to remember the day. The end of the day came and we decided to head home. On the way home we decided to stop at CAL and watch the Women's Softball team play Arkansas. It was a great game, and a great way to end the day. I love you Brian, and thank you for being a great husband to me and father to our beautiful girls.

p.s. I am still working on getting photoshop. I have a slough of photos that need downloading and editing. I am so behind!

At the Movies. {sorry about the quality}


On the beach in Pacifica


At the CAL vs. Arkansas game





0 comments:

Post a Comment