March 11, 2015

EmergenC fail

Good Morning, I made it into work today. That means that there will be a blog post. YAY! Unfortunately I am sick at work. Your welcome coworkers.



Let's talk about EmergenC. The last time I thought I was going to get a cold, I started taking the EmergenC every day until I thought I was in the clear. I know it worked because I felt a little sick for a day or two and then felt better. Where Brian was sick for a week and couldn't get out of bed. I was so happy that I managed to escape cold #1.

This time I started taking the EmergenC right as I felt like I was getting sick, and I could tell my body was fighting it. Then all of a sudden on Monday evening, I could tell my body was caving. Tuesday, I woke up sicker than a dog. It hit Averie at the same time. She was up at 3am coughing, and miserable. In turn, I stayed home on Tuesday, hoping that a day of sleeping and resting would assist in my getting over cold #2. It helped, but not like I thought it would. EmergenC oh how you disappointed me. I am still taking the EmergenC, along with massive amounts of green tea, and water. I am going to beat this thing in record time. watch out cold #2. With all these trips coming up I need to be on my game. I am going to rest for a couple of days and see if I can beat this, so there will probably not be a post for the next two days. I will definitely try and post on Saturday though. Wish me luck.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment