May 31, 2013

Any plans for the WEEKEND?

This weekend is going to be busy, but aren't they all. It is Friday, and I really think today is going to be great. It is the end of the work week, and the start of the weekend. I have friends coming over tomorrow, I plan on visiting the Farmer's Market Saturday morning, and taking my munchkin to My Gym. Love that place! Sunday will be full of shopping. Averie and I are going to make a trip to Target (my fav store), and maybe Toys 'r us. I think she needs a new toy, don't you? This weekend is the start of Travel ball season for Nessa and Brian, which means lots of traveling (Translation: Driving!!). I am staying home for this one, if that's not already obvious. I just cant do the 7 hour drive there and back. Strike Force is the name of the team she is on this season and they are based out of Huntington Beach. Unfortunately because they are from SoCal they get later games on Sunday. The tournament directors figure that giving the NorCal teams the early games makes more sense, and it does. We just had to complicate things for ourselves that's all. Which is totally out of the norm for us *hysterically laughing*. Brian is dreading the 5:00pm game that they have on Sunday. With the game being late in the day, they probably wont get back until 1:00am. I can't possibly get home at that time and make it to work the next day. Not realistic at all for me, or Averie. Averie has been fighting something these last couple of weeks, and I don't want to travel with her all runny nosed.

Now for the fun part, the photo purge. I am cleaning out the ole' Camera Roll on my IPHONE. 


From the top right, Brian and Anessa eating a rack of ribs each, my new fav yogurt, traffic on Wednesday (sucked), Love me some Izze's, New Necklace that I wore to dinner in Napa, "Gelato makes you smarter (enough said), My parents, the best parents ever, Wine tasting, The weather for this weekend, bare down y'all, My splurge for Averie, Daddy and his mini me, The best new cheap snack! Wheew! I think that's it. Well I will do my best to take lots of pictures this weekend, and report back.


0 comments:

Post a Comment