May 24, 2013

Vox Box Review

I received my first Influenster Vox Box! 


I have only used a couple of the products so far, but I am loving all the goodies. I can't give a review on the TASTYKAKE because Brian ate it. He said it was delicious.

Secret Outlast completely clean: Great, especially with dark clothes. I decided to try it out last week with one of my Navy work shirts. No stains or weird powdery marks anywhere. Definitely would recommend.

Osis Dust It: Have not tired yet. I actually might give it to my step-daughter. I don't use product in my hair very often.

imPRESS Press on Manicure: I actually gave these to my step daughter, and she put them on immediately, she even wore them through her softball game. IF you want a strong press on nail these are it.

NYC lip balm: Not a fan of fruit flavored lip balms, they remind me of lip smackers. I might give it an attempt this weekend. 

That was it. I love getting free stuff and giving reviews, but I was hoping for things that I would actually enjoy using.


0 comments:

Post a Comment