May 17, 2013

Things are looking GOOD

Last night was so wonderful. Well aside from the huge mess in the living room created by the one and only Averie Lynn, everything was wonderful.

I did a quick sweep of the house, you know get it to a livable point. Then we started on dinner. The Hubs was home so he took care of the meat and I worked on the sides. I love it when our dynamic works this well. For dinner we broke out the grill. We will be doing a lot of grilling this Summer. It is only Spring, and it is in the upper 80's low 90's already. We are in for a HOT Summer. Strap on your floaties boys and girls, there is a lot of swimming in our future.

Tri-Tip

The Hubs, prepping the grill.

While we were all outside grilling, I decided to admire my garden a little. Look at how it has grown.




Isn't it amazing. I am blown away at how fast it has grown. I used some of the cilantro in my Pico de Gallo just a couple of nights ago. It was so fresh and wonderful.

In addition to this wonderful evening, I received my VOXBOX, more on that tomorrow. I plan on using a  bunch of the items over the weekend, so if I post on Sunday don't hate me.

This weekend is pretty busy. Playoffs have started but we get into the grit of it tomorrow. Then on Sunday Anessa gets her award for making All-City, and after the awards ceremony there is a Rivercats game.  It is going to be a fun weekend, and these two are ready for it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment