July 16, 2014

Feeling well?

Something must be wrong with me, I am posting twice in one day. I have to finish my exciting day of eating.

Let's begin....







The baggy is protein powder, and yes it was hard to drink in water. I had to hold my nose. It is so much better in a smoothie. Let's say that the last picture is how much is left and I probably won't finish it.

The yogurt came with M&M trail mix that I gave away. I substituted the mix for chai seeds. It was so good, and easy. I was wondering what I was going to have for breakfast and this was perfect.

Next, Subway, my spicy italian sandwich and salt and vinegar chips. I should be good on salt for the rest of the day. This overloaded me for sure. But like I have said before I crave salt all day. That's it for now.

I am contemplating a coffee on the way home. I know I shouldn't but I have a long night ahead of me and I am losing motivation quickly. The plan, dinner, which consists of buffalo chicken sandwiches, and turnip fries. (don't tell my husband, I don't think he will notice the difference between turnip and potato.), then a nice long run, shower, and clean up the house and get ready to do it all over the next day. Sounds like fun right. Tomorrow will be a little more relaxing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment