July 16, 2014

Happy Hump Day!

I feel good about where I am at today. I feel healthy, but still very tired. Yesterday ended with a few snacks, and Spaghetti for dinner. I have also been drinking a lot of water. That is a must with the weather we have been having lately.

* Taking pictures of my food is something that I will have to get in the habit of doing. Until I do master the remembering part of taking pictures, bare with me.





I don't normally drink water bottles. I have a very large Camelbak that I am in love with. But again the remembering thing is an issue for me. I am just not that great at it. I do have a bunch of the plastic water bottles at my desk at work just in case the Camelbak doesn't make it into my bag. My best friend started using these glass water bottles, I think that once my money troubles calm down a little I might invest in a couple of those. I would need at least 3. I drink that much water. Here is a picture of the one I am looking at. How did I get on a water bottle rant. It must be early.

                                           

Onward with the day. I am running today after work. The plan is to get off work, run a couple of errands, go home make and eat dinner, wait about 30 minutes then run. That puts me at the perfect time in the evening for a cool run. Last time I tried to run right when I got home and it was still 95 degree's outside. That is a no go! I think this will put me at about 7 pm. Should be perfect. I am feeling the effects of Monday's run more today than I did yesterday. I even walked a little yesterday to try and help the soreness, but nope my shins are killing me. No better way to break in these legs then to push them right. I think on the off nights of running I am going to do a little Pilates. I think I need something that is going to stretch me out after run days.

Okay no more about health stuff and working out. I am pretty confident about it as you can tell.

Anessa moves out in 37 days. Yes the count down is real. We are talking 3 full weeks of her left in my house. It is actually 4 weeks but one of the weeks we will be on vacation, and I am saying it doesn't count.  I made a huge list on walmart.com of everything that she will need. We are talking about $300 in stuff. It is crazy, she basically needs to be set up as if she is in a mini apartment. I am so excited. I so don't like teenagers. Ugh! No complaining. I am excited for her, and me. Shhhh!!!

Well I guess I should start working, It is going to be a long day. It's time to figure out what is for breakfast and lunch. I brought nada. Opps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment