March 12, 2015

Another, I can't live without....Coffee

For Lauren & Lauren

I think that most people in my life know that I can't live without this. It has become something that I need every morning, and sometimes even in the afternoon. You guessed it COFFEE. I know it is not a thing, but a delicious beverage. I think it counts though. I linked up with For Lauren and Lauren and the Pursuit of Pink to discover what others can't live without either. It is so interesting to see what people feel that their day to day go to items are.

Let's talk about coffee. I like mine with a little vanilla soy milk and a pinch of sugar. I am a pro at making it just the way I like it, as I should be. If I go to a coffee place to buy coffee. Which I love doing. There is something in my brain that makes me think that coffee from a coffee place wakes me up better then homemade. I know I am crazy, but it feels like it does. I like ordering latte's with non-fat milk. The coffee joint down the street, Insight Coffee Roasters makes a killer latte. They also have vanilla soy which I am stoked about. Coffee is my jam people!








post signature

9 comments:

  1. MMMMM, coffee! Coffee from a unique coffee shop feels like a special treat! I also love Red Roisboos coffee that my local coffee shop makes, it is declicious and caffeine free, for those days when I don't want caffeine. i love mine with full fat cream (it's good for you, honest!) Thanks for joinging Paula's no rules weekend, I found you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put full fat cream in my coffee this morning, and it was so yummy! Healthy too *wink*

      Delete
  2. I LOVE my morning coffee and would miss it A TON if I didn't have it!! more than just the caffeine I love the routine of making and drinking my cup of coffee! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always feel like I'm treating myself to something extra special when I pick up a coffee from a store somewhere versus making it at home. Something about it makes it taste a little more perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why does it always taster better when you buy it? Having 2 cups this morning. *smiles*

      Delete
  4. Coffee was a theme this week! I love my morning cup. It's like a big warm hug!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If my day starts off rough, a cup gets me through.

      Delete
  5. I can't live without my coffee either. I love having a "treat" of a latte out sometime, but usually make my coffee at home with sugar-free vanilla creamer :)

    ReplyDelete