March 22, 2017

Half way there

Good Morning everyone. We are half way there. For me that means that my work week is half way over. Two more days until the weekend. YAY!

Update on meal plan, so far we have stuck to the plan. Impressive I know. Today unfortunately we are going to do something different. A trip to the store was necessary yesterday in order for today's dinner to work. I guess I will have to stew on what to make.

I am getting ready to drink this beauty!! I don't know what I would do if they said that you can't drink coffee while pregnant. Cry maybe.


I guess today I should get some work done. I am not very motivated. I am motivated to watch some Saccone Joly's on YOUTUBE!

Hopefully today we make it to the store. Here is my essentials list that I spent yesterday perfecting. I am sure there are things that I missed. The plan is to take it with me to the store and buy the highlighted items. While I shop I can add the things that my preggo brain forgot. Check it out.

Essentials Grocery List

By the way it took me 10 minutes to figure out how to link an Excel Document. There is so much I don't know how to do. I need to be a professional bloggers apprentice. That way I don't have to rely on Google for everything.

Well folks. I have some work to do and some organizing to take care of. I will talk to everyone tomorrow for What I ate Wednesday on Thursday. *smiles*
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment