March 20, 2017

Doing to much

Good Morning and a Happy Monday to you all.

Let's talk about the last several days. I have been MIA because baby boy has decided to challenge me a bit. I spent the better part of Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday in bed with what the doctors call round ligament pain. Oh boy between the pain, nausea and lingering headache I had I was in for a ride. I didn't make it to work but did the best I could working from home. This pregnancy is definitely nothing like the first. I hope it gets better.

Brian left on Thursday for Idaho. His brother is planning to move there in May and they had a few houses lined up to look at. So I was left with little Ms. Averie to fend for ourselves. Pain and all. Thursday was tough. But...then.... GRAMMY came. Talk about a grandma in shining armor. She got me through the weekend, or at least until Saturday when Brian made it back home.

Let's start with Friday. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Cutest kid ever right! We didn't do anything, and I cheated and made soup for dinner.



Saturday, Averie and Grammy went to the Art Beast. This place is awesome. If you live in the Sacramento area you have to check it out. 


It's a great place for kids to be artistic and social. Great combination for this kiddo. Look they are all wearing pink. Must be a GIRL THING!


Saturday I made Caprese Panini's for dinner. They were so delicious. When Daddy is away we go vegetarian. It's the only way!

Onto Sunday's festivities. Brian made it back Saturday night and we went out for a late dinner. Kind of an impromptu date night. Sunday morning I made a big breakfast. I am starting to feel a little better by this time. Grammy takes Averie with her to church on the Sunday's that she visits. So Brian and I did nothing. LITERALLY nothing. I think I might have vacuumed something. I am not sure. Once Grammy and the booger got back we headed out to do a little shopping, exploring, and a hospital tour. I didn't do a tour with Averie and thought since it was openly offered, why not?

We went to Kohl's did some shopping, then headed to the new Natural Food  Co-Op. I had tried to go here once before but the parking was a mess so I abandoned the plan. I really like this place. They have the largest selection of binned foods I have ever seen. Which I love. I don't like packaging. I like buying in bulk. Here is the link below. They also have a great selection of hot foods for an easy and quick lunch, or even dinner.


If you have never been, it is a lot like a Whole Foods. They even have cooking classes which I think would be fun for Brian and I to do. I have always wanted to learn how to make mozzarella.

Last on the agenda for Sunday was a Hospital Tour. Talk about a reality check. I can't believe I am going to do this again. Just myself, Grammy, and my Mom went so I took a few pics for Brian. Lucky for you all, I can share them. Like you care right. *laughs*

Waiting Room

The counter in the Birthing room where they bathe the baby

Self Explanatory

Desk/sitting area for visitors in the birthing room

Where baby boy will be cleaned and wrapped
That's the jist of what the weekend had in store. Unfortunately, because I did so much on Sunday my body felt very tired and weak, so sleeping was welcomed. Especially since I NEEDto make it to work this whole week.

Well, talk to you later all. I have purse cleaning, organizing, meal planning, and a shopping list to write. Oh and I have some work to do. *wink wink*
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment