March 13, 2017

Pregnancy products I LOVE

Hi there, we are on another day. I am tired, the time change was quite difficult this time around. Averie is sleeping a lot. She clearly has not got the memo.

The weekend was jam packed full of lots of excitement.

Just kidding, Brian and I painted the backyard fence, and we went gambling with his brother. Not too exciting. I did win 40 bucks though. That is always fun.

I wanted to take a few minutes to share with you all my favorite products that I am using during this pregnancy. I used a lot of the same products that I did with Averie, so I had some experience with products that I thought worked well.

Mothers Friend: This is what I used to keep my skin moisturized when I was pregnant with Averie, so why change up. I came away from that with only one small stretchmark. I know that is genetics, but I do know that pregnant bellies need to stay moisturized, so this is my go to.


Prenatal One: I did a lot of research on prenatal vitamins, and this was the winner. I really wanted something that was plant based. I also supplement with Vitamin D.



Vitamin D: My Vitamin D was low, so the doctor recommended that I take 2000 IU of Vitamin D. This is also plant based, so I gave it a try. I have to mention, even though it is not the most pleasant of topics. The combination of the two of these vitamins has been great  I do not have a lot of constipation. I was constipated a lot in the beginning with Averie.


Boppy Pregnancy Pillow: If you are pregnant and do not have a pillow to make you more comfortable while you sleep, then you need to. I am so uncomfortable while sleeping and these pillows make all the difference. This is the one that I have, and early on it is perfect. This is not a waste of money. NOT AT ALL!

I hope that some of these reviews are helpful, and that you find that they work for you as well as they worked for me. I will post more products as my pregnancy progresses. I did purchase some maternity jeans for the summer from thred-up, but I am still too small to fit them. Once I am able to wear them and it get a little warmer I will do a haul.

Until then everyone, have a great week. Happy Monday!
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment