March 8, 2017

Big News!

Oh!!! Big news, for those of you that follow me on Facebook or Instagram you already know. Brian and I have been posting updates.

We are expecting BABY#2!!!! I am 13 weeks and 5 days today. We are so excited, and getting ready even though it is so early. That is the excitement coming out. Not only are we announcing that we are expecting but at our ultrasound last Friday we found out the sex. Look out for that in a post coming to you very soon. Spoiler: again if you follow on other social media you might already know.

Here is our little booger at 13weeks.


Things are progressing smoothly. Here are some of my symptoms.

1. Morning sickness - All the time. I have been home from work a lot.
2. Tired all the time.
3. Exhausted all the time.
4. Gas - Oh my do I have gas. It does not matter what I eat.
5. Flutters - I am not sure if this is baby or gas. That darn gas again.
6. A little constipation, but not too bad.
7. Lastly, excitement, and anxiousness. I am ready. Brian, and Averie are both so excited.

There is so much that I want to share will you all. This is a much anticipated journey and I am thrilled that I get to share it here, and have this memory to look back at.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment