March 5, 2014

Stitch Fix #1

Okay, so I got my first Stitch Fix and didn't take photos of all the clothes. Why you ask, cause I was tired, and wanted to go to bed. I did try everything on. I ended up keeping one item.

This Chevron shirt. I love it. Paired with some Nine West boots, a Lauren Conrad necklace, and a pair of Old Navy Diva skinny jeans in dark wash. I think its a winner. I felt very confident going into work with this on. For those of you that don't know what I do. I work for a State Agency in their IT department. Nice clothing is not really required. I wear a sweater and jeans most of the time. Let's make this post all about fashion shall we. The last photo is what I wore to my Hubby's and my Dinner at Mikuni's for our non-Valentines Day. Oh, and yes that is my munchkin hiding behind me.

Shoes Nine West, Pants Old Navy Diva Skinny jeans in dark wash, and necklace is Lauren Conrad.

Shirt Stitch Fix

Dress Target, necklace Lauren Conrad.
I love getting dolled up, I just wish I could do it more. I wish that my hubby would want to do it more. I wish I had more MONEY to shop! My next Stitch Fix is already on it's way, and I am so excited.


0 comments:

Post a Comment