March 6, 2014

*Garage Sale*

I have decided to have a Garage Sale this Saturday. Just one day of purging. I am hoping to get rid of a lot of stuff that is just cluttering up my life. Old Prom dresses, bridesmaid dresses, stuffed animals, and other odds and ends. I think that it is time. Maybe this is a metaphor for my life right now. I have to DE-clutter!

I think I am on my own for the actual sale. Brian will be working, Anessa wants me to sell her stuff but wants to do her own thing. Which, honestly I don't care if she is there or not. I asked my Mom and she is busy. Her new job has really kept her busy. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss the time we had together carpooling. I have been missing her a lot lately. Averie and I are going to do the whole Garage Sale on our own. We can totally do it too. I am going to put the signs up the night before, and separate the goods in tubs the night before. Let's see how organized I can get.

This past weekend the Softball team hosted it annual BBQ dinner, and I was one of the organizers, and that was super stressful. Hopefully by taking on a Garage Sale I am not setting myself up for more stress. I do have a tenancy to do too much sometimes. The plan, cause there has to be one.

1. Signs
2. Tables
3. Price items
4. Make signs for big items.

I think that is it. Am I missing something? I am really hoping that Nessa will come through and purge a ton. She can't take everything that she has to college. She has too much stuff.


Key items to sell:
1. Prom Dresses/Bridesmaid dress.
2. Car Seat
3. Luggage
4. Walker/Exersaucer
5. Toy chest

And I am sure that I have a few more big items, but I will have to go through the shed later and see what Needs to GO!


0 comments:

Post a Comment