March 18, 2014

Coffee, Tired, Coffee

This is the routine these days. Or all days for that matter. I could complain about everything that I have taken on, but instead I am going to talk about the great weekend I had.

Nessa has been spending a lot of time with her Grandma lately (because her boyfriend lives out there too), so we are getting a taste of what it will be like when she goes off to college. The conclusion is that we get a long just fine for a weekend. It should be interesting to see what it is going to be like when we know she won't be home. I think that we will all manage. Like I said in previous posts. I have a lot planned for the end of the summer. Lots of positive changes.

Friday, was pretty relaxing we didn't do much. To be honest my memory is so terrible, and I have no idea what we did on Friday, even though it was only a few days ago. 

Saturday, Brian and Luke (Brian's Nephew) watched softball for most of the day. While Averie and I stayed home and relaxed. It was much needed. I was able to get a lot of cleaning done. I even managed to start organizing Averie's closet. I will make sure to post a picture by the end of the week.

Sunday, was also relaxing. Brian and Luke went to the cages and then we went to my Parent's for dinner. It was a lot of fun. I love relaxing at their house. It is down the street and so convenient. We are there just long enough that Averie get sleepy and falls asleep on the drive home.Oh, and my Mom makes killer Sangria. I think I had 4 glasses. EEK!

All in all a great weekend, and am looking forward to my next weekend.If all weekend were like this past one. I think I would look forward to them more. Mostly I feel like they are too busy, and go too fast.



0 comments:

Post a Comment