March 11, 2014

Look good and feelin good!

This is a phrase that my Step-daughter Anessa says all the time, and I agree. Shocking I know. Something must have come over me! I started off the week calling in sick on Monday. Not because I was not in the mood to go to work, but because Averie had a long night, and was throwing up. I have no clue what came over the family. We all felt pretty terrible. Everyone is feeling fine today so maybe it was just a little 24 hour bug. Needless to say that I had a 4 day weekend. Today I came back feeling great. Looking pretty good too. I am trying to become a little more fashionable. My best friend Amber is great at putting things together so I am taking my cues from her. Here is what I managed to put together today. Oh I got my second Stitch Fix but it is not worth blogging about. I was not impressed. I kept a pair of earrings so that I would not lose my $20 styling fee. The earrings were 28 bucks after all was said and done. I am going to hold off on the Stitch Fixes for a few. I have lots of clothes that I can wear in the mean time.





The plan today is to RUN, eat well, and watch a little softball. I think that Averie and I will take the wagon to the field. It is a little bit of a walk but it is great exercise. I am really excited for this week. It is going to be busy, but a lot of fun.



0 comments:

Post a Comment