April 6, 2015

Easter Adventures

Every year Easter is more and more exciting, because Averie becomes more and more animated and active.

We dyed eggs on Saturday to start off the festivities. We had a blast. 





She was so funny. She realized that her hand was not the color it normally is and tried to lick off the green. Needless to say it didn't come off and her reaction was priceless. 


This was after the egg dying. I am like WHAT! How did we stay that clean, and she wants to help clean up. A child after my own heart. 


After the clean up, we went outside to play for a little bit. Averie pretended that the telescope was a microphone. Goofball. 


I made a delicious dinner for the family to eat together, it was going to be Averie, Brian, Anessa, and myself. But.... things didn't work out that way. Brian worked late, Nessa showed up at about 6, and Averie was starving and pissed off cause Mommy wanted a nice sit down dinner with the whole family. 

Instead, I fed Averie. Had to the kid was pissed. Anessa walked in about 15 minutes after Averie finished eating so I fed her next. We had pearled couscous, balsamic chicken and asparagus. Anessa liked her home cooked meal so much that she had a second plate. Which meant that mama didn't have any dinner. Brian came in at about 6:45-7 and that is when he ate. So, a dinner that we were supposed to have together could not have been more apart. Oh well. Brian and I dropped Anessa off at a play that she had to see for school, and we three grabbed a little dessert on the way home. 

Sunday! Happy Easter! Here are a couple pictures of my lovey opening her Easter basket. 





My Mom was sweet and made Averie a basket as well. 


This is a picture of Anessa's last Easter basket. She tried to veto the decision, but Brian is right it is a lot of work to make the adults baskets every year. Not to mention expensive.


We ate a delicious brunch compliments of my Mama, and hung out with wonderful family. It is times like these that I look forward to. Now it is time to start a new week and make some more great memories.

Kerin and Alyssa
post signature



0 comments:

Post a Comment