April 22, 2015

Sailing Show in Oakland

Talk about a fun Saturday with my Husband. Man if all days could have been like this day. We dropped Averie off at my parents. Then headed to Oakland. Where beautiful weather awaited us.


Once we walked the mile from our car to the show, we quickly had to grab something to eat. I was so nervous eating before getting on the boat for a 4 hour sailing cruise. Cheese Gone Wild had the best Garlic fries I have had since the last San Diego Padres game. Yep I have the specifics memorized. The fries settled down just fast enough for the boat ride. No nauseous for this girl. 









The scenery on this 4 hours cruise was amazing. The whole group had a blast. When we arrived back at the dock there was wine, cheese and crackers awaiting us. It was so nice. I definitely want to go back next year. 


Brian and I got back really late so we stopped for a bite to eat at this cute little place. Then headed back to my parents to pick up the baby. Oh how I missed her. These trips always end the best when I am reunited with my baby girl. 


Well until my next post.


0 comments:

Post a Comment