April 6, 2015

New things I tried last week

I have tried a few new things in the past week and I thought I would share.

The first is this cold pressed juice that I got on sale at Safeway, called Good Foods Juice. It is new so I am sure that it will only be on sale for a little while before the price hikes up to 8 dollars a bottle, but in the mean time I figured I would give it a try. It was very good, strong sense of celery. I would recommend and would buy it again for a reasonable price. 



The next new thing was these chips. Late July is a great brand so I thought that I would give the new Organic Sub Lime a try. I paired it with some Athenos hummus. It was a great combo. The hummus was no Boar's head (wink wink Amber) but it did the job. I would definitely buy the chips again. Maybe try another flavor of the hummus. 



Last but not least, I made two new crock pot meals. Bruschetta chicken, and Balsamic chicken. Both were delicious, and I am putting on the rotation. We tend to rotate our meals. The go to's in our house are chicken cesar salad, spaghetti, cilantro lime chicken, and taco's. Not a lot right, so this is why the spike in new foods. I have added tomato/basil/mozzarella panini's, balsamic chicken, and bruschetta chicken. I plan on making more new stuff this week. Trying to expand our horizons, and make healthy changes. 

Here is the bruschetta chicken prepped and ready to cook. Yummo! We ate it all up! 

post signature


0 comments:

Post a Comment