March 21, 2016

Weekend recap

Happy Monday, and I hope that everyone had a terrific weekend.


I can honestly say mine was pretty uneventful. I won't say relaxing cause I don't feel relaxed at all, even now. On Saturday we ran around a little bit. Typical weekend stuff, the grocery store, the bank, Brian's parents house, and then back home. I cleaned on Saturday, and baked a little. I love cooking and baking. I wish I could do it more and under different circumstances. Having a toddler pull at you makes it just a smidge stressful. She has started to help, but for her to do that it requires a little more planning on my part.


Sunday was spent lounging around the house, and more cleaning. I did finish up my gallery wall. I love how it turned out, and there is still room to grow. The "K" really completes it right!?




Oh on Sunday I did clean out my car. I even had help. Isn't she the sweetest. She always wants to be my helper, and that is a quality I hope never goes away. However.......




I do hope that this quality goes away. This was not her finest moment. We spent ten minutes picking these goldfish up, while singing the clean up song. Why is it that this song motivates my child to clean up? I guess I shouldn't question it and just be grateful.




We did manage to go out in the evening, but that was just a quick run to the store to grab a couple of items that we missed on Saturday. One of which was another case of Guinness Blonde. They are so good, and I felt like I needed to be rewarded. During this car trip the little one fell asleep. She is so peaceful when she is sleeping.


Well we are ready for another week. Averie is on Spring Break and Brian and I are into another work week. That means we are onto Meal Plan #2. I am really enjoying this part of my weekend. It takes a lot of thinking off my plate during the week.


One Week Meal Plan:

Monday - Pesto Chicken with Zucchini
Wednesday - Hamburgers
Thursday - Caprese Lasagna Roll-ups
Friday - Pizza on Homemade dough





post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment