March 12, 2016

and she's a cleaner

How did I get so lucky. Averie is just like her Mommy and loves to clean. Mind you she likes making the mess first, but that is totally okay with me. As long as this Mommy has a partner in crime.

We use Honest products to clean, so I feel safe her handling cleaning products. I posted a while back about Honest products. See link, http://awonderfulkindoflife.blogspot.com/2015/03/honest-company-and-zulily.html. I can confidently say that I have not tried a product from the Honest company that I don't like. I currently use their sponges, and hair and body wash along with the items in my previous post. Addicted doesn't describe it.

Did I mention that they just launched their Beauty line. I would love to try those products as well. The ingredients are all natural and safe for children. Ding Ding Ding, SOLD!



Finally another cleaner in the family! Oh how I have waited for you Averie to get to an age where you want to help, and get mad at me for trying to take over. The LOVE of my life.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment