March 25, 2016

Things I am loving Friday #2

Good Morning, and it is FRIDAY! I am ready for the freakin weekend.


I am loving so many things lately that it is hard narrowing it down. But here it goes.
  • Justin's Peanut Butter. This is what I have been eating as a midday snack. It's so good with apples or crackers. It is my favorite right now.
                
  • Trader Joe's Mac and Cheese. I could eat 5 of these a week. Literally 5! They especially make a great work lunch. Warm and cheesy!

  • Dirty Martini's. The Hubs and I went to Malabar last week for Happy Hour and this was a much needed cocktail and break for us both. I love our new routine on Thursdays. It is time for him and I to unwind and just talk. Which is nice. No audience and no little one. I miss connecting with  him. 

I hope everyone is ready for Easter weekend. It is this Sunday and that means that Averie, Brian and I  are going to be spending time with family. One of my favorite things in the world to do is spend time with family. I can't wait to see Averie in her easter dress, and egg hunt in my parents backyard.

Well I hope everyone else has a great Easter weekend. I have many things to plan and only 2 days left. So off I go.  


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment