March 17, 2016

What I ate Wednesday 3/16/16

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone. I hope that everyone's day started well, and you have a cup of coffee in hand. I am not sure how "What I ate Wednesday's" are suppose to work, but posting on Thursday seems to be the only way for me. Unless I post Wednesday night. CONFESSION: I eat until about 9-10 at night, so that would be tough.


Wednesday was not a great day for my diet. Meaning, I didn't eat a whole lot. But here it is....


Coffee of course!

No Breakfast for this girl. I am just not much of a breakfast person. I did have a before lunch snack.


Now this is only considered a snack if I have lunch. Which I did not. *sad face* Call it what you want, but I was just LAZY!

So I decided to snack for the rest of the work day.





They are all pretty healthy snacks. Not pictured cause I didn't want any evidence on the blog that these were actually consumed. Is a mini size bag of peanut M&M's. towards the end of the day I start to drag and so a chocolate boost is required!


For dinner Grammy took Brian, myself and Averie out. We went to the Elephant bar and it was so good. I had the soup and salad combo. Onion Soup, which was not my favorite, and a garden salad. I am picky about my onion soup. It has to be the perfect combination of salty and sweet. this one was a little on the too sweet side.


Well it is Saint Patrick's day and the inevitable is going to happen at some point today. I will cry, why you ask? Because this time last year I was in North Carolina visiting Amber and the babies. I miss them and wish I could be there again this year. Maybe I will reminisce with a post later. I have a pretty busy day ahead of me can't wait to share everything that is happening. Until then.

Have a great ST. Patty's day

post signature




0 comments:

Post a Comment