March 16, 2016

Apps I am Lovin'

Good Morning and I hope that everyone's Wednesday is off to a good start. I have a cup of coffee in hand, so I am almost coherent. Let's get to straight to business.


I have noticed lately that I am specifically reading blogs with one thing in mind. I am looking for all the different kinds of applications that other bloggers use in their daily lives. Whether its a shopping app, or a photo editing app, it doesn't matter. I am just looking for those apps out there that are going to help me, and make life easier. Since this is something that I actively try to find on other blogs. I thought it might be a good idea to make a list of some of my favorite apps and share them with you all.
  • INFLUENSTER - This is a free program where you take tiny surveys and obtain badges on their website in order to qualify to receive a free box of samples (sometimes even full sized products too!). I have only received one box so far, but I am on the short list for their next one. They also campaign for products. The current campaign is Country Crock. I should be receiving a coupon for a free one in the mail soon, you go pick it up at your local store and then provide reviews of the product on Influenster.
                           
  •  SHOPKICK - Shopkick is a shopping app that shows you the best deals and popular products at stores like Macy's, Best Buy, American Eagle, JCPenney, Sports Authority, and many more. And it rewards you with kicks (like rewards points) just for walking in the door. Get even more kicks when you scan items and make purchases. Redeem your kicks for gift cards for your favorite stores. As you can see I have 4,026 kicks. I could cash those in now for a $10 gift card of my choosing. But I am holding out. The most you can get is $100, and that would mean I need 10,000 kicks. Patience is key with this one.

  •  FLIPAGRAM - A sharing app that has one sole purpose, to help you make short movies out of your images. You can link up your Instagram account and pull directly from it, which makes for a neat way to rediscover old pictures you may have already forgotten about. I do this every year as a recap. Below is the one I did for 2015.




  • BLOGLOVIN - How could you not love Bloglovin. Bloglovin is a tool for keeping up with blogs — a way to manage feeds. When you create an account, you can follow any blogger on any platform. This is my favorite way to browse.


  • iWatermark - This is one of those apps that another fellow blogger turned me onto. I am trying to get in the habit of watermarking my p[pictures. Especially the ones of my little girl. It is taking some time to get used to, and I catch myself often inserting pictures into blogs and then having to go back and delete them cause they aren't watermarked.
  • Last but certainly not least. PICLAB - Add beautiful typography & artwork, apply stunning filters and photo effects, and add an ever-growing collection of shapes, light FX, textures, borders, patterns, and more to your photos and share them to your favorite social networks! 

There are so many more apps that I use on a daily basis. I guess maybe this will have a part 2 at some point.


I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment