March 18, 2016

Things I am Loving Friday #1

Good Morning everyone, and I hope you all had a great St Patrick's Day. I managed to hunt down a Guinness that even I would enjoy drinking. The night was made complete with my Guinness Blonde and Lucky Shirt. There is a lot planned for the weekend, and I am excited to have a couple days off to spend with my family.


I am excited to share my first, "Things I am Loving Friday." I feel like it has been a long time coming, considering I love sharing the things I love especially on a Friday. Ready, Set, Go!




Things I am Loving!

  • Influenster


I love getting things in the mail. Well, not bills, those I don't love. Influenster is the best. This specific envelope was a campaign for Country Crock butter. I know how lame I sound, but I was really excited to be apart of this campaign for butter. I am planning on making Banana bread this weekend with it. Should be all sorts of yummy!


  • My Lilly Pulitzer Agenda


Where would I be without this thing. It is a mess inside ,that is why the photo is of the beautiful cover and not the contents. This specific one is a 2015/2016 calendar years, so it is a crazy mess inside.   


  • Parenthood


I am addicted to this show. This is my second time watching the series. It will make you cry, smile till your cheeks hurt, and laugh! It's crazy home much of it I can relate to. I catch myself staying up until all hours of the night engrossed in episode after episode.


  • My Keurig


I posted this on Instagram about a month back when I originally purchased it, and I have been in love since. I bought it cause I noticed that on the weekends I was only drinking a cup of coffee out of the pot that I would make. I thought it would be more economical to buy a Keurig, a cup of coffee would cost me $1.00. But... now I find that I make multiple cups of coffee with it. I am currently hooked on Starbucks Mocha pods. Yumm.


Well that's the end of my first, Things I am Loving Friday!!! How exciting and fun. I cannot wait until next Friday.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment