March 25, 2013

Why does it have to end?

Why does the weekend have to end? Especially good ones like this past weekend. I woke up this morning, not feeling like going to work, so I stayed in bed just a little longer. This made me roughly 45 minutes late for work. I would have only been 30 minutes late, but I had to stop and pick up this baby. How would I get through a Monday otherwise.


This weekend was a lot of fun. Friday was pretty relaxed. My memory is pretty shot I am not sure what we did on Friday. Saturday we woke up bright and early and headed out to watch San Jose State play Utah State. San Jose swept the series. I love watching college softball. The games move so fast, and are always very entertaining. I didn't take any pictures of the game because I was chasing a two year old around. She is not much for sitting for an hour and a half straight.

When we got home from the game I found this beauty. I love getting packages. Especially Bluum boxes.


This one had the following:
  • Happy Family -  HappyYogis
  • Happy Family - Happy Munchies Rice Cake Apple
  • Make Believe Ideas - Opposites (Mix and Match) book
  • Babybug book
  • Burts Bee's lip shimmer
  • Boiron - Oscillo
  • Melissa and Doug - M&D Birthday Bear Press and Spin Game
  • Happy Family Coupon
I fit a lot into my weekends. You can't say that they are wasted. That's for sure. 

Next up,

Sunday, I helped clean the cars, mine was especially dirty. It needed some love. It is sparkling clean now, and I am not embarrassed to drive it. I love when the inside smells like cleaning products. It is just refreshing. I also did a lot of cleaning in the house. I am going to have to do all that cleaning again when I get home. We picked up Brian's nephew on Sunday as well, and this little kid is messy. I already have Averie helping me dust and vacuum. She loves watching and following me as I navigate through the house. Brian and I had to make some stops last night on the way home, one of them was Fedex. Look at my guy trying to figure out the machines.



Next was home. I was up really late trying to get my things together for work the next day, and plan the meals for the week. I made BLT's last night. (No pic sorry) I was trying to do a million and one things all at the same time. I also made the marinade for the flank steak for tonight's dinner and cut the potatoes. Tomorrow is going to be a crock pot meal. I am thinking lemon garlic chicken. I am on a mission now to find a recipe. Until then.... Here is a pic of my baby girl with her patch on.


It looks like we are up to something right?!




0 comments:

Post a Comment