May 15, 2015

Foodie Day

I have been so hungry lately and craving a ton of salt. Here is what was consumed on 5/13/15-5/14/15

Chock full o' Nuts is my favorite coffee ever. I am not sure the reasoning behind why, but I am sure it has something to do with my best friend. I only had one cup of coffee. I opted for tea the second time around. It was chamomile citrus so good. I also stuck with my Odwalla for breakfast. I am so addicted to them. I do wish they had just a tab bit less sugar.





Lunch was this delicious salty bag of chips and a salami sandwich. Both were so good, and the pickle that they gave me with my sandwich hit the spot.



I always crave something late in the day so I have been reaching for Fage yogurt. I figure it is a sweet alternative to candy or coffee, or even another salty snack.  


Dinner I had beer, I had 2 beers and the ravioli and green beans pictured below. I bet you thought I just had beer at first. No, I actually really enjoyed dinner on Wednesday. It was quick and easy. I think it come together in about 15 minutes. 



Thursday was a bit of the same. My morning cup of coffee, (not pictured), and an Odwalla. Sticking with it people. Hanging in there.


It is Thursday and that means it is Farmer's Market day. I was not in much of a shopping mood, so I walked away with a small basket of blueberries for the baby girl.  She loves frozen blueberries. LOVES! Around lunch time I walked back to the market and bought lunch.......



This Wood Fired Pizza from the Pizza Company is some of the best. I almost ate the whole thing. Almost.  Then right before my afternoon walk, I had a little snack of my Graze Box flapjacks. They were definitely tasty and enough to hold me over till dinner.




Dinner was the furthest thing from my mind, so I made something easy. I bought a rotisserie chicken from Safeway and called it a night. Lettuce, croutons, chicken, dressing and garnish with Parmesan and that is dinner folks. Nothing special, but it filled the bellies. Well that was the food adventure that I went on. I felt like I was eating all day. More than normal. Until tomorrow.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment