May 7, 2015

It's my Friday!

I am back on the roller coaster ride. Back to taking my vitamins. Generously donated to me by my best friend. Back to eating healthy and trying not to fall off the wagon once again. Yesterday I stopped at the store to pick up some things for Grammy, and while I was there I picked up a couple of things that would make lunches healthier and easier. Flatout wraps, turkey, and some yummy Havarti. I am going to try so hard to maintain better eating habits, and since the weather is starting to get better. I think more running is in my future too. I think the start of the Farmers Market downtown will help with the healthy eating. It might also make it more expensive, eek. Another expensive habit that I am taking up is protein drinks. Bolthouse chocolate protein plus in particular, I have had them before and written on the blog about them. They are delicious. I am not nor never have been a breakfast person so this will be a good substitute for my morning meal.

Here is what I have eaten so far today. I am so pleased 




I also took a walk with a work buddy to the Farmers Market. Oh how I missed you. Even when there are grey skies the vendors still all came out. I walked away with Strawberries, Blueberries, and Cherries. I guess I was craving fruit!





Well back to staying busy. Friday has all sorts of possibilities at this moment. I can't wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment