May 12, 2015

Hello Fresh and Zulily

Zulily always has great deals. I found a $20 voucher for Hello Fresh and figured I would give it a whirl. I can always use help during the week with dinners. This voucher bought me 3 meals for 2 people for 20 bucks, regularly $69. That sounds like a deal to me. My first shipment came on Monday.

I was so excited to hear the doorbell ring and it to be the UPS guy with my Hello Fresh delivery. I was also excited that Averie was not napping yet, so there was no sense of panic that he was going to wake her.


Brian and I unpacked the box and hashed out what was going to be for dinner. Monday night's dinner is Chicken with Barley Hash and Charred Broccoli. Yum! The instructions were so easy. Dinner was done in about 45 minutes. Not to shabby. When you are a busy Mom and have a full time job, you need something every once in a while that doesn't require so much thinking and prep. This was my ticket for the week. It worked out perfect too, because Grammy and my Mom are on a cruise for a week. The two person meal box was well timed.


7 Steps is a cinch. 


 I love how everything was so well organized and labeled. It made prep ten times faster.



We all sat down and ate our new yummy dinner. The consensus was that it was delicious. The barley could have been cooked a little longer, but the flavor was great. The charred broccoli was yummy, and so was the chicken. Definitely a good start to my Hello Fresh adventure. I am excited to see what the next two meals have in store for me.


Well until the next meal, which will most likely be Tuesday night. See ya later.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment