May 19, 2015

Lunch Success

I am so proud of myself. I am really staying committed to this lunch and parking goal. I am making a lunch at least 3-4 days a week and parking in a garage that charges only $6 a day. That is an improvement from the $10 a day I was paying.

I started the day off with my normal cup of coffee. Then went and grabbed a little Friday treat. A egg, cheese, and hash brown burrito.  It was so good. I crave these burritos every week. Did I mention that they are not small and they are only $2.69!



Lunch was my turkey, and Havarti wrap with a grapefruit sparking water. 


After lunch me and some friends from work went for a little walk.  It is so nice getting outside late in the day. Being cooped up in my building is boring. Oh, and it was an excuse to wear my new sunnies.


Here is dinner. Homemade pizza dough. This is just cheese pizza. That is Averie and my favorite. I am having a hard time finding lactose free cheese. If anyone has any recommendations please comment.  Averie seems to be adjusting really well to the probiotic and lactose free milk.


The weekend had a lot in store. So much that it deserves it's own post. Well talk to you all tomorrow.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment