May 15, 2015

I couldn't live without....

I couldn't live without flats. I love, love, love, all my flats. I wear them everywhere, and pretty much everyday. To the point where I think I need more! Why not right. I have just a few go to items in my closet and flats are one of those items that I just could not live without. Who has time for heels when you are working full time and chasing around a 4 year old. Sorry about the picture quality. I am not sure what happened.




Link up with For Lauren & Lauren, and Pursuit of Pink. I love the, "I Couldn't Live without" series. I it so interesting to see what people think they need or want.

For Lauren & Lauren

1 comments:

  1. me too!! i used to wear heels at least half the days when I was teaching and now i never ever wear them!! love your flats! thanks for linking up too!!

    ReplyDelete