May 14, 2015

Happy Mommy BOX, and Thred UP

I think I have an addiction to boxes. In the past two years I have received many types of boxes. Birchbox, Blumm box, Happy Mommy Box, Hello Fresh box, Graze box, Stitchfix and Ipsy. Well Ipsy isn't a box but it is similar to the Birchbox boxes.  I think I might have a bit of a problem. I only receive a couple of these now. Could you imagine if I received them all still. It would be Christmas everyday at my house. I occasionally get a Stitchfix box. Maybe once every three months. Hello Fresh I bought through Zulily and so that maybe a one time thing, we will see. Graze I receive every month. There is a catch with this one though. I give the graze boxes to Grammy. They are healthy and fun to get. Happy Mommy boxes are also on occasion. It is mostly when I am feeling a shopping itch that I sign up to get one of those. I did send one to my Best Friend for Mother's Day. It sounds like she loved it. At the same time that I made one for her I also bought myself a little Mother's Day present.




I know it doesn't go with the shirt, but I only had a few minutes to myself before Averie woke up from her nap. So I snapped something fast. I was so excited to get it. Now if I am being honest It was not quite the quality that I was expecting. At the same time I am not sure what I expected at the great price of 11.99. It looks good on, so I will try it out with a couple of other shirts and see what the family thinks. If they say it looks cheap then it's gotta go.

I also received my Thred UP bag the same day. It is all about Tricia this long weekend. Excuse my appearance. I was up all night and day with Averie. The poor booger has some nasty stomach bug. 







The top three tops are all Ann Taylor Loft. My favorite store EVER! Thanks to Amber of course. The white one is J Crew. I ordered a Thred Up bag and sent in a bunch of stuff I never wear. There were probably 7 or 8 things in the bag. They paid me 52 bucks for all of it. Considering that I would have taken most of it to Goodwill where I would get nothing, 52 bucks was great. I used that credit to buy these tops. It is a great way to rotate clothing that you get tired of. After I tried everything on I washed it and hung it up. Can't wait to wear them, especially since the weather is getting warmer. The only problem with Thred UP is now I am addicted. I ordered another bag and just sent off a bunch more clothing. Just waiting to see what they take this time. I did sign up to get the rejected clothing back which was a fee of 12.95. Not bad considering.

Well until my next shopping habit strikes. See ya later.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment