May 27, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend {part 1}

Friday I had to stay home from work because we did not have anyone to watch Averie, and Brian could not take the day off. Averie can sometimes be a handful, so to leave Anessa with her for a full 8 hour day is still a little much. I did not mind. I love being home with her.

Saturday was long and full of softball. Every weekend for the next 3 months with start off with some variation of this sentence. Softball rules!! Anessa played really well. Her team looks great so far this season. Go USA Elite Gold!!! It is Sunday now, and I decided to stay home. I have lots to do around the house and did not want to have to get up at 6am to pack Averie and myself up for the day. I will be ready for tomorrow, and my house will be clean. Averie and I also played with her new water table. She enjoys splashing and walking around it. Those were the two main reasons it was purchased, so it is a good investment so far. Here is what the weekend looks like so far...

0 comments:

Post a Comment