May 9, 2012

Ready Set Go

Off to a good start.

 I am on day 2 of my goals. I am walking on my break for a little extra exercise, and I have eaten well so far today. I do have a small confession... I had a Coke yesterday. I was crashing, and coffee is too hot in this weather. It has been in the 90's everyday so far this week. I cant wait to break out the bathing suit and go swimming. My family loves to be outside soaking up the sun. With the appropriate SPF that is.

Update: Brian is at home working on his car. He is a big ball of stress. Anessa's high school softball team has a big game today. They HAVE to win to make it into playoffs. I know what you are thinking. It is just high school softball, whats the big deal? That is what I thought too, but apparently they have never not made it into the playoffs. The pressure is on since they won in playoffs last year. This is a big deal to everyone but me. I of course am relaxed as can be and trying not to let everyone else get to me. I do not even feel the need to be stressed out even slightly about this. Maybe they all have more invested.

I do have a Softball related announcement. I have been voted in by the Sheldon High School Softball Board as Treasurer. I am not sure what that means for this year, but I think that next year will be fun. I honestly want to be more involved. Brian is already stealing my Board meeting emails. He is a softball news junkie.

Averie is with Grammy today and they have swimming. She loves it apparently. I cannot wait for the summer so I can swim with her. It is getting to be very nice outside. Summer is coming and so am I. I am going to be one picture happy Momma.

This picture is of the Family, Brian, Anessa, and Averie at the UC Santa Barbara vs. UC Davis softball game. We had a blast watching the game, and hanging out on the grass. This was a good day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment