May 13, 2012

My Mother's Day 2012



My Mother's Day was Fabulous.

Saturday was spent with Brian and Averie running around town. We went to Brian's Nephews baseball game, and then back to the house for a little fun in the Sun. I took Averie swimming in her new pool/activity center. I cooked up some hamburgers and hot dogs. Averie had her first hot dog. Cut up into itty bitty tiny pieces {they are considered a choking hazard.}.Brian and I popped open a few bottles of Pacifico and relaxed. The evening was spent just hanging out with my family, whom I love.


Sunday we woke up at 7am. Averie slept in for me a little, which was nice. Kind of makes me wish that I had gone to bed at a decent hour the night before. Shucks. Next time I guess. Moving on.... I packed up the boo boo and we were off to Rio Linda to pick up Brian's mother, Tammy. From there we went to El Novilero, I will say it again. One of my favorite Mexican Restaurants. The food was fantastic and filling, I don't quite remember the margaritas being so strong. I admit I walked out of there not feeling so fantastic. I don't drink much so it hit me pretty hard. From there we went to my parents house. We are so lucky that they live so close. It is literally a ten minute drive. I love it. My grandmother even came down for the occasion.We had an extravagant dinner, so much to eat, chicken, bread, green beans, artichokes, and potatoes. It was DELISH! I have not even talked about dessert yet. Wheew. I am tired just listing everything. My Dad bought my grandmother and I Bath and Body lotions and body wash.

Nothing about this day was bad, except for the fact that it is ending. I am not big on Hallmark holidays, but today was well worth the fuss.

I am working on getting photoshop so that I can edit my pictures. Currently I am using SOOC photos. I took a lot of great ones.




0 comments:

Post a Comment