May 10, 2012

The Mighty have Fallen

Oh how the mighty have fallen,

Final score of yesterday's game was Sheldon 2 and PG 4. Sheldon was predicted to get into playoffs with ease, and the only reason we are in now is because Ponderosa beat Saint Francis yesterday 1-0. My husband let out a huge sigh of relief last night when he got the text that Saint Francis lost. You would have sworn he just found a lost pet or something. I am overall glad that they made it into the playoffs but at the same time I was kind of hoping for a reprieve from softball. I guess we a chose our own paths and I am on this one for the long hall.

Goal update: I am on my walk and it is another beautiful day in Sacramento. I am really enjoying this weather! (see the weather report below). It always seems to come at the perfect time. The time when I start to get tired of the cold dreariness of spring. There is a farmers market today in front of the Capitol and at lunch time I am going to try the stone oven fired pizza place. It smells delish even from a block away! what is nice about the pizza is that the owners use all organic products. It is super fresh.

Plans for the weekend. Cleaning! I am forever cleaning. I have a softball player, a mechanic and Averie, my toy puller outter. Not a word I know, but who really reads this. Needless to say there is always a reason to clean my house. ALWAYS!!

Saturday will be pretty relaxing for me. Brian however has a lot to do. He will have his car back so he I going to try and put in a couple of hours working on that. He also has to do a favor for his younger brother, Clint.

Sunday is Mothers Day. I think that Brian and Anessa are taking me to lunch at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants, El Novilero, then BBQ for dinner at my parents. Since it has been so warm out I think I might try and go swimming. Fun in the sun! My first Mothers Day was pretty rough and it makes me sad even now when I think about it. This year sounds like it is going to be a lot better.

Oh!! I made a purchase. It is kind of a splurge but Brian said they looked really good and that I have to spoil myself sometimes. Look at my new white skinny jeans. Kind of risky considering I am prone to stains. I think I can handle it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment