May 7, 2012

Been a while

So.... It has been a little while, but I am in better spirits now that it is the start of a new week.

Last week was so hard and I just could not get myself to sit down and blog. It was one challenge after another. The weekend capped off the string of bad luck with a car accident. Everyone is okay, but goodness were we shook up. We still managed to turn the car around, head back to the house and jump in my husbands truck. We were on our way to San Jose to watch the Spartans Softball team play when the accident occurred.

Things are starting to look up however. I guess you could say, "I have my health.". I am working on making everything in my life great. I am supposed to be LUCKY right! It feel like lately my family has not been. Things just seem to be getting harder, and more challenging. I have been sitting in this pool self pity for a while now. I cannot seem to get past all these little challenges. I am hoping they make me a stronger person and not a crazy one. At the moment they are wearring me out!

Over the weekend Averie turned 15 months old, and Anessa is now officially 16. Soon I will have a 16 month old and a 16 year old. That is a photo op if there was one.

Brian and I are both doing well. We just bought a California Fitness gym membership. So... The plan is to get in shape and eat healthier. Maybe if we get get in better shape physically that will help get our minds get in shape. I am wishing on multiple stars for getting our minds healthy. Well for now that is it. I will try and do a better job of keeping everyone posted. My time gets away from me.

Here is Averie Getting AWAY!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment