May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend {part 2}



This pretty much sums up the WEEKEND...


This weekend in total was very long and very busy. By the time that Monday came I was ready to wind down with some yummy food and great family.

We started the day off with Softball, Anessa did really well but the team did not. USA Elite was eliminated in the second game of the day. Anessa wanted to go to her grandmothers for the night, and since we had Brian's nephew for the weekend we just dropped them both off. We had a pretty full house this weekend. We had a couple of friends off of Anessa's softball team stay the night, {in an effort to save a couple of bucks, our house is far cheaper than a hotel.} We love having them. Then there was Luke, Brian's nephew, and the four of us. The house cleared out on Monday, only to do it all over again next weekend.

After dropping Anessa and Luke off, we went over to my Parent's for a little BBQ and swimming. They love to entertain, and always do a great job. Good times all the time at their house. It was a little chilly for the adults to swim, but Averie's pool is so little that the water warms up quickly. She had a great time splashing and playing with the new water toys that Grandma bought her. We had a good time and, ate some good food. BBQ chicken, ribs, potato salad, pasta salad, corn on the cob, and chilli. Not much there I will eat, but I managed to get a full meal in. We gave Averie her first corn on the cob. I have the pictures on my camera and will have to download them tonight and post them. I took so many. I sucked it up and downloaded Picasa so I could start  my photo editing. It is no photoshop, but it will do for the time being. Look back later for some pictures of the weekend.


Side Note... per Amber's request here is a video of Averie at swim lessons. Grammy and her had a Fabulous time.






0 comments:

Post a Comment