May 22, 2012

Happy Anniversary Brian

To my Husband of two wonderful years, and two beautiful girls.

My plan was to make him authentic street tacos for dinner and a yummy brownie for dessert. I also made sure that there were Pacifico's on hand, that way he could have the whole street taco experience. Oh, and in an effort to save a couple of bucks, I made him a card. It was original and cute!! Anessa had a high school softball playoff game, and so they did not get home until around 7:30pm. Dinner was ready and waiting when they walked in the door. I love my family to bunches. They definitely keep me on my toes to say the least.

So....

I am a big ball of mush lately, and so when my husband did not even call me on our Anniversary to say "I love you". I was pretty crushed. He claims that he sent me a text, but I am still waiting for it..... When he did get home he brought me these roses, aren't they gorgeous. They are so beautiful. If only he knew that he could have just told me "I love you". That's all I wanted. I just needed to feel like I was being thought of. It's that easy guys {no jedi mind tricking}. I know how unbelievable and easy this sounds, fellas don't think so much. It really is simple, simple when it comes to me at least. I guess that is my little rant. Hopefully it is taken into consideration on the next anniversary. It does not need to be elaborate, it just needs to be thoughful.

At the end of the day I do have these beautiful flowers, a wonderful husband, and a heart that knows even when he doesn't do things the right, I mean my way he still loves me. He just doesn't show it the same way I do.

I love you Brian and look forward to many more adventurous years together! These past couple of years have been exciting and special to say the least. I truely feel blessed to have found you.

1 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! My husband is the same way with not thinking through things like that. It's crazy the way men and women are wired so differently!

    ReplyDelete