May 8, 2012

Just another day

I have decided to make myself a list of goals. I feel like I set goals for myself and I keep them for maybe a day. I need to learn to keep my goals. Maybe writing them down and keeping track of them will help. I also think that I need to distract myself with something other than my obsession for cleaning. I am probably delusional but I feel very alone lately even though I live in a house with 3 other people.

Here we go......

1. Eating well - I need to be healthier. I know that currently I am not and that is no ones fault but my own. Mommies have a tendancy to take care of the family and put themselves last. I will learn to balance my own needs with the needs of my family.

2. Exercise - walk at work (the fact that I am not able to be a SAHM is killing me), and go to the gym at least once a week. That should not be difficult.

3. Save money consistently - I am not a saver, never have been. My best friend is so good at this. I admire her for her ability to save. I have to change this, especially now that I have a family.

4. Take lots of pictures- I fail on all accounts here. I want to document my story. I would also love to take a photography class. I think that might be a different list. moving on...

5. Last but not least, learn to juggle and stay a little more organized. Some are going to laugh at this one, but you would be surprised. I feel unorganized most of the time (it is possible that I have a mild case of OCD.). Maybe if I had a little more acknowledgement of the things I do I would not feel this way. Who's to say that though. It might be the same.
So five goals seems reasonable. I will keep a record of what actually changes or get accomplished. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment