May 16, 2012

{Black & White} Wednesday

Just a brief update on my goals progress. I have been taking lots of walks. I have not been to the gym, but I am walking every chance I get. The saving thing is rocky. We are at that point in the month where things get a little tough. I think we might have a handle on it but we will see. Life is a roller coaster ride, lots of up and downs. Just like on a roller coaster you scream when u go down! I have taken a ton of pictures. Now I just have to download, edit, and post. Where on earth am I going to find the time for that. I love it so much that I will make the time darn it. *smiles*. Lastly I will be testing my organizational skills on Saturday. May 22nd is Brian and my two year anniversary. Yahoo!! So the plan is to take Averie to my parents Saturday night, so she can spend with them all day Sunday. That means I have to pack her up for one night, and one day. I think that lately I have been doing well preparing and organizing. Maybe I can get Brian to post on here and validate my thoughts.

So it is Black & White {Wednesday}. Yay! I have a bunch of awesome, and cute pictures. However, I am posting from my iphone, so until tonight this is the teaser that you get. I plan on starting the editing process on my SOOC photos tonight.




0 comments:

Post a Comment