May 24, 2012

Division 1 Girl's Softball Champs!

Yesterday was a very busy day.....

 I was able to get off a little early from work, and go to Averie's swimming lesson at the YMCA. It was the last class of the series, and I had not been to a class yet. I figured it was time. I was happy to see her kicking and moving her arms like a swimmer. I definitely think this is something that she will continue to do. It looks like she is having so much fun. After the lesson, Grammy and I spilt up. She went home, and I headed to the Playoff game. Sheldon vs. Ponderosa. We had played them twice before and lost, so the drive to the game was a little nerve racking. Only a little though. Averie and I made it safely to the game and posted up at the top of the bleachers with Daddy and the rest of the parents. Mo Mo {Nessa's Travel teammate} was there and needed to get her Averie fix in, so I was actually able to watch the game for a change. The game went all 7 innings and the final score was......

Wait for it.....

8-1 SHELDON!!!!!! They won the D1 Girl's Softball Championship! It was so exciting. They defended their title with honor. Mary Jo Truesdale is the Head Coach and she did a fantastic job coaching these girls. It really is an exceptional group. I took a ton of pictures, and no none of them managed to get edited. But here are a couple priceless shots.


Anessa dishing out an Irish kick.


Zamari and Anessa, cheesing it up!!



The Sheldon High School Varsity Girls Softball Champs!









0 comments:

Post a Comment