June 7, 2012

Breaking Through not Breaking Down

A new dress, and a smile......

Brian {my hubby} suprised me with a new birthday dress, and said get ready we are going out to dinner. It instantly put a smile on my face. I was hoping that there was something planned, but I am changing my ways and did not depend on it. I was going to be happy with whatever I got or was planned.

But....

My whole family suprised me and took me out to dinner for my Birthday. We went to Strings, one of my favorite Italian resturants in town and had a great dinner. Lucky for them, my birthday fell on a Wednesday, All you can EAT!! The food was terrific, and the company the best. All in all it was a Fabulous 29th Birthday. See you later 28, and 29 I have my eye on you. 2012 may be a tough year so far, but 29 is going to be my breakthrough year. No more breaking down, just breaking through.

In other news, I am off early today to do Averie's IFSP, and then I am off all of tomorrow to go to Las Vegas for a Softball Tournament for the oldest child. It is going to be a long weekend, with a lot of pictures. I am going to flex my creative muscles on this trip, so be scared. The evening looks to have a lot of packing, prepping, and organizing. I am off, going to make some lists to keep me on track today.

I welcome any suggestions on packing for a trip with a toddler. I am still trying to iron out what the necessities are and have not been able to get it right yet. There are a lot of travels this summer, so the sooner I figure this out the better. I was on PINTEREST yesterday and found one tip. Put the babies clothes in plastic baggies for each day. That way you dont have to go riffling through your bag trying to find matching clothes. I may do this for the adults too. *laughs*



1 comments: