June 29, 2012

Week in Insta-pics {Really?}



 

                     



{Included: the yellow and flower shirts are 2 of my thrifting finds, the barrett and charm are a gift from my cousin, she is so sweet. The boo boo cheesing in the car while running around doing errands with daddy. The next 3 we taken in the car (you will notice the white onsie, yep those were her PJ's at 3 in the afternoon.), Averie passed out and Mommy tired too! Lastly, Daddy bought Averie a Dream Lite. He is so funny/sweet sometimes. Lunch, and PAYDAY!}

So last night, I tested my theory of feeding Averie a bigger dinner, and I think it worked. I think that the problem was that she was waking up in the middle of the night hungry, poor baby. I must have fed her well too, because at 6:45 this morning she was still asleep. She is usually always awake when I leave the house for work.

However the kicker to all this is.... All last night my Husband was sick. Really? I mean, your kidding right.
He was throwing up all morning. He said his stomach hurt earlier in the evening, and sure enough at around 12am he let me know he did not feel well. I felt so bad for him, but there was not much I could do to help. He tried pepto, tums, and I went out o buy him 7up at 10 o'clock at night. The moral of this story is, instead of being up with Averie all morning, I was up with Brian all night/morning. I am pretty sure that they were not supposed to swap needing to be taken care of. So, I am very tired today. Poor guy was up most of the night and so was I. the bad thing is that he is home with Averie all day, I really hope he does not have the flu. I have no idea where this thing came from. I think that both Averie and I got the flu shot. So, are we okay? I hope so.



0 comments:

Post a Comment