June 25, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up

The weekend was really nice, and pretty relaxing. On Saturday I actually had time to have a cup of coffee while Averie ate breakfast. Anessa and I went thrifting later in the afternoon, and Brian went to a swap meet in the morning with his nephew Luke. Anessa had been asking for weeks to go thrifting, and I had bags of stuff to donate, so we knocked out two birds with one stone. We went to a few Goodwill's and the one Downtown on L Street proved to be the best. It was very clean and organized. I would definitely go back. Then.. we grabbed a little lunch and headed home. All in all, a good day. If I remember correctly I cleaned  the house for the rest of the day. Later that night, we all sat down at the couch and watched John Carter together. It was nice to relax and unwind.




Sunday... was great too. I took Anessa driving, and Brian and Averie took a nap. This weekend like all others consisted of a handful of cleaning as well. We also went to my parents house to visit with some family that was passsing through town. I think I see them every 5 years, so it was very nice to visit. It was about 75 degrees here in Sacramento, but thats not too cold for the out of towners from Washington, they jumped right in the pool. We are not that crazy, it has to be at least 100 for us to go in. 75 degrees is cold. Brrrr..






0 comments:

Post a Comment