June 15, 2012

Week in Insta-pics

Here are some random pictures from the last week. Averie eating pasta outside, Grammy and Jamie (my cousin) let her go wild. My purse was stolen at the begining of this year so I have a crappy wallet, and would like to replace it with this coach wallet. My Tea maker was put into full swing this week, a sign that summer is officially here. I needed a cup of joe this morning, so I took a stroll on over to Il Fornaio before work. I tried a new sandwich this week. The Macy's Cafe had this super yummy Tomato, Basil pesto, and Mozzarella sandwich and they just recently discontiued it. But....I found a replacement at Starbucks. Brian driving through Yosemite. It was so sunny that he had to rock my sunglasses through the park. We made a Buffalo Chicken Pizza using Jim Lahey pizza dough that I make every week, and the last photo is of this delish granola I found at Fresh and Easy. It is Blueberry Flax. A definite re-buy. Have a good weekend & Father's Day everybody.

                      









0 comments:

Post a Comment